Iouli E. Gordon
A.k.a. Youli Gordon and Юлий Евгеньевич Гордон
1. Director of the HITRAN database project
2. Reviewer for Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer (JQSRT); Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy (JMS), Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR); Review of Scientific Instruments (RSI), Journal of Chemical Physics (JCP), Philosophical Transactions A, Aerosol Science & Technology, Geophysical Research Letters (GRL), Molecular Physics, Astronomy&Astrophysics (A&A), Icarus, Astrophysical Journal Supplementary Series, Quarterly Journal of the Royal Meteorological Society, Atoms, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society (MNRAS)
3. Guest editor for four JQSRT special issues, 2010, 2012/2013, 2015 and 2021.
4. Guest editor for JMS special issue in 2016
5. Associate editor of JQSRT since 2015
6. Deputy Associate Director of the Atomic and Molecular Physics Division at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics 2013.
7. External NASA proposal review: Mars Fundamental Research and Outer Planets Research Programs
8. NASA Panel Reviews: ADAP, SSW, ACLR
9. External DOE proposal review (2015)
10. Chair of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics Scientific Computation Advisory Committee (2017-2020).
11. Member of the Fellowship Selection Committee at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, 2011 and 2012.
12. Chair of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics Library committee (2013-2015).